Wearing Man Thongs

On the title alone I’ve probably lost about 90% of you… But for the other psychotic 10%… Enjoy.

Step 1: Head out to your local thong store and get yourself a nice 3-Pack. Step 2: Now that you’re equipped with some man-unition.. Wait until Friday to bust one of these bad Larry’s out. Heck mark it on your calendar, Friday = “Thong Day”.  Step 3: Once Friday morning arrives slide one of these bad boys on  and head to work… Just as if it were any other morning. Step 4: At work act like everything is normal, try not to fidget or give off the impression that you have a serious wedgie. When 2:30 hits start hiking that thong up. Hike it all the way up to the middle of your lower back. Once your thong is fully hiked walk on over to your buddies desk. When you arrive at your buddies desk drop a pen and bend over in front of him making sure he sees that gorgeous thong of yours. If your buddy has any sense of humor he will laugh uncontrollably. Wearing Man Thongs. #cbtm

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Moves. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Wearing Man Thongs

  1. Hold It! says:

    Hey man… Can I borrow a dollar? (Your friend pulls out the dollar and tries to hand it to you.) You mind placing it in my thong?

  2. Yuppers says:

    Saw a nice pack o’ thongs at Target. Thought of you….

  3. Toolbag #1 says:

    What if wearing Man Thongs is already your move?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s